Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Brima Fruit verhuist naar nieuwe locatie in Babberich (1)
- Nieuw logistiek centrum in Zuid-Duitsland voor Cargoboss & van daalen transport (1)
- Daaf Lievaart (van daalen transport) met pensioen (9)
- Bart de Keizer 65 jaar (1)
- René Bouman 50 jaar (1)
- Fruithandelaar Aart Blom start fruitattractiepark (3)
- Aartsenfruit aan de slag met 3D-geprinte groenten en fruit (4)
- Koningin Maxima opent World Horti Center (3)
- “Convenience, smaakbeleving en variatie is de toekomst” (1)
- Vorstschade aan steenfruit groot (1)
- Er is gisteren geen nieuws gepubliceerd.
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Halls is a vertically integrated sub-tropical fresh produce business with global reach. More specifically, Halls specializes in the growing, sourcing, packing, ripening, distribution and marketing of quality sub-tropical fresh produce, with a focus on avocado.
Our expanded product suite includes mango, litchi, lime and pecan in addition to an ever-expanding range of other sub-tropical exotics and associated product lines. Halls has over 1,200ha of orchards under management, with operations in 4 countries (NL, FR, ES, UK) and annual sales of more than 6.5 million cartons of avocado. From our office in Maasdijk we service the whole of Northern & Eastern Europe & Italy with high quality fruit. Fruit from own farms and partners in South-Africa, Kenya, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, West-Africa, Israel etc is being ripened and packed on the bespoke Aweta sorting line, enabling us delivering the perfect avocado and mango to our clientele.
Senior Account Manager Retail
Role descriptionThe primary focus of the Senior Account Manager is the planning and sales of a range of sub-tropical fruit product lines to Halls’ key retail and wholesale customer base in Germany amongst others. Reporting to the Commercial Head Northern Europe, the candidate will be required to coordinate the sales of the product lines working closely with the production planning, sourcing and supply functions within the business.
The position will be Maasdijk based.
Key performance areas
- Responsible for the support and growth ambitions with Halls’ current retail and wholesale customers. Through:
- Delivery of superior customer service expectations;
- Regular personal contact with key account representatives which will involve frequent regional travel;
- Maintain excellent communications between not only your key account buyers and representatives but also upstream internal service providers and external supplier partners;
- The achievement of set annual targets and longer term strategic objectives;
- Conduct necessary research and benchmarking to stay on top and ahead of the market requirements;
- Proven track record in sales to retail
- Familiar with the world of avocado & mango is a must
- HBO/MBO+ degree
- Team player
- Hands on mentality
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
- Employed in or affinity with the dynamics of the AGF/F&V sector
- Facilitator and communicator
- Candidate has a fluent command of English and German (any other languages is a pre-requisite)
- Willing to travel extensively to achieve objectives
Halls offers a market related remuneration package with commensurate benefits to join a world class and ambitious company with room for personal development.
If you believe you are suitably qualified for this position and interested in joining a progressive, values-based business, please forward your CV to Henk Stolk email email@example.com. For any questions feel free to inquire 0031-629726477
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.