- (Junior) Kwaliteitscontroleur
- Russisch sprekende junior accountmanager
- Bedrijfsleider - Drunen
- Senior / Junior Keurmeester
- Ervaren groentevrouw op zoek naar nieuwe groente- en fruitstal
- Ervaren inkoper vollegrondsgroenten
- Inkoper / verkoper
- Aankomend Key Account Manager Duitsland
- Kwaliteitscontroleur AGF
- Engelse taalexpert
Top 5 - gisteren
- "Bedrijfsmodel Hein Deprez te ambitieus"
- "Handelsbedrijven die niet excelleren op de buying criteria van retailers krijgen het lastig"
- "Prijzen Spaanse paprika's van afgelopen weken gaan we komende weken niet meer zien"
- "Voor veel AGF-bedrijven is de douane-afhandeling ballast, wij vinden het leuk"
- "Het tanken is al bijna routine geworden"
Top 5 - afgelopen week
- Greenyard wil conserventak en 422 banen schrappen
- The Greenery neemt inpakrobot in gebruik
- Trailerbouwer Van Eck Beesd failliet verklaard
- FresQ vangt bot in beroep tegen intrekking erkenning producentenorganisatie
- Eigenaar Barendrechts transportbedrijf krijgt 6 jaar cel voor drugssmokkel tussen bananen
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
- Faillissement Peter Hendriks Horst BV uitgesproken
- Fotoreportage: Vlissingen ontvangt eerste containerschip Chiquita
- Wie is de man die Greenyard moet redden van de ondergang?
- Greenyard wil conserventak en 422 banen schrappen
- "We moesten maatregelen nemen om slag te maken van product- naar marktgedreven organisatie"
Weer & verkeer
Job offer - Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes
As one of the few vertically-integrated global produce companies, Camposol is able to ensure complete internal control of their supply chain from their own farms to the supermarket shelf. With operations in Peru, Colombia and Uruguay, Camposol now employs more than 16,000 workers in high season. Their current portfolio includes blueberries, avocados, table grapes, mangoes and citrus.
In order to keep expanding and developing their fresh produce growth categories, Camposol is looking for a Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes.
Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes
A unique chance to help a modern fresh produce business to expand their portfolio.
- Developing the wholesale and retail customer base and taking ownership of the grapes, citrus and mango categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, product, safety, cost prices, margin (P&L) and promotions.
- To commercially manage the citrus and grapes (globally) and mango (only EMEA) product lines offered by Camposol.
- Keeping the customer satisfied, as they are considered a core asset for Camposol.
- Managing the customer base (wholesale / retail / food service) on a day-to-day and long-term basis, as the relationship with the customer is key to bringing value into the chain and securing future business.
- Continuously working with suppliers / growers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking responsibility for following-up and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
- Building the Camposol brand.
- Achieving agreed sales targets.
- Reporting of sales data analyses.
- Developing new products and new innovative packaging and launching them with new and existing customers.
- Regular customer and supplier / grower visits, extensive global travel
A multidisciplinary skilled fresh produce individual with a passion for grapes, citrus and mangoes.
- Bachelor or University level in commerce or agriculture.
- 5 to 7 Years’ experience in sales / trade departments of fruit and vegetables. Minimum 3 years dealing with retail portfolio. Minimum 3 years being responsible for and category specialist of citrus or grapes. Vertical experience background in the agroindustry (from farm to market). Proficient and proven commercial skills.
- Language skills: English is a must and Spanish or German is an advantage.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to analyse your sales achievements.
- Reliable and socially-minded, with a strong team spirit
- Highly motivated in sales
- Positive and energetic
- Accurate and analytical
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
The business is located in Maasdijk, but you will be away on business regularly, but the Maasdijk office will be your regular base.
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of the world’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Camposol has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246. Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to the Camposol website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.
FreshRecruitment specialises in Food & Agri positions at Bachelors and Masters levels. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as entrepreneurs. We work with a substantial database using social media and directed recruitment campaigns, dealing with International recruitment by way of an elaborate network (e.g. Europa, Asia, Africa, South-America). Our market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Bio-Based, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. Our job specialisms, for both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Directors, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyers, Traders, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologists, Nutritionists, Quality Managers (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.