- Kwaliteitsmanager voeding - Sint-Katelijne-Waver
- Teamleider Logistiek
- Anbauberater - Willich Schiefbahn (Deutschland)
- Adviseur Komkommer - Nederland
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Assistent Bedrijfsleider - De Meern
- Medewerker tuinbouw
- Senior Medewerker Food Safety – Quality Assurance
- Interim (Logistiek) Verandermanager
Top 5 - gisteren
- Duurzame bananen uit de kas: eerste ‘Nederbananen’ geoogst
- "Focus op acht productgroepen met het Israël-pakket als sterke basis"
- Innovatie centraal op FruitMasters Telersdag
- "Vanwege de prijzen minder grootschalige aardappelacties bij de supermarkten"
- "Mangomarkt gaat interessante eindejaarsrally in"
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Weer & verkeer
Job offer - Sales Manager Europe
Mission Produce has grown to become the world's leader in producing, distributing and marketing fresh Hass avocados. Year-round supply, global availability and value-added services is what Mission Produce provides their customers, all over the world!
From the sales office and distribution facility (incl. ripening rooms) in the Netherlands, the world’s finest avocados are distributed in the European market. It’s your assignment to, as a team, drive the sales in European Grocery retail and wholesale accounts.
How do you achieve this?
Being a coach/ mentor for the sales support team (3fte) in the Netherlands, you are responsible for managing and developing an agile, results focused sales support team. In addition, you are commercially active.
In close collaboration with the European Sales Director based in Breda (NL) and the VP of Global Partnerships & Business Development based in Oxnard, California (US) you are responsible for formulating and executing sales plans and activities resulting in closing deals.
In close liaison with the European Supply & Operations Manager (also based in Breda, NL), you will be accountable for capturing the revenue, fruit margin and profit potential of the European market area.
Managing key accounts, setting-up account plans, identifying sales opportunities and prepare concrete plans and campaigns, both strategical and tactical, to realize the opportunities are a significant part of your daily tasks. Creating new business focusing on European food retailers is another important aspect of this challenging role.
Therefore, demonstrated sales success in e.g. the general fresh produce industry or previous food retail industry experience is strongly preferred.
What will you bring to the table?
- Hbo bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Agriculture or similar
- Brings leadership to build and to be part of a great team of multicultural professionals
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in import/export sales of fresh produce to retail and/or wholesale accounts in European markets is strongly preferred
- Inspiring people manager, ability to balance between daily activities and the bigger picture
- Strong commercial focus and customer orientated
- Keen to work for a global international company, excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Knowledge of the European food industry it's processes and applications is a big plus
- Living in the southern part of the Netherlands or willing to relocate
- When you are not native Dutch, its important to understand the Dutch culture from previous working experience in the Netherlands. Being able to communicate in the Dutch language will be considered as an advantage
What about the company?
Mission Produce - world's finest avocado's
Mission Produce was founded in 1983 by produce industry veterans Steve Barnard and Ed Williams when they recognized the potential for avocados in the US market and beyond. As avocado growers have looked to Mission Produce to pack, market and deliver their fruit, Mission Produce has grown into a global company with operations in the United States, Mexico, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Canada and the Netherlands.
Mission Produce Europe
In 2013 Mission Produce opened their sales office and distribution center in Hazeldonk, Breda (NL). In 2017 the construction of the ripening rooms was completed. This was a big step in Mission’s European expansion-plan and made it possible to have a year-round distribution of a consistent volume of the world’s finest avocado’s to customers in the European markets.
What will you get in return?
Mission Produce strives to be the leader in the industry. To accomplish this, Mission Produce understands that a company is only as successful as its employees. This is why the company provides competitive benefits and a dynamic work environment to enhance employee engagement.
Mission Produce invests in personal career development and offers World-class trainings through Mission University. Mission’s Core Values: Fun, Innovative, Reliable, Successful and Trustworthy reflect their fundamental beliefs.
Are you interested?
Specialisme: Sales, Management
Standplaats / rayon: Hazeldonk, Breda
Then we like to receive your motivation and resume. For more information, check https://www.worldsfinestavocados.com or get in touch with Roy van Eijk or Sanne Jonkers on +31 (0)88 6070 100.