- Assistent Bedrijfsleider - De Meern
- Medewerker tuinbouw
- Senior Medewerker Food Safety – Quality Assurance
- Interim (Logistiek) Verandermanager
- Docent Biotechnologie & Plantenveredeling - Almere
- Allround AGF'er
- Coördinator orderpick
- Kwaliteitscontroleur AGF
- Product specialist Glastuinbouw waterbehandeling
Top 5 - gisteren
- Van Ossenbruggen investeert in nieuw pakstation en ontsluitingsweg naar N320
- "In het nieuwe jaar zal de druk op de Europese druivenmarkt behoorlijk zijn"
- Truck verliest fruitlading tijdens ijzingwekkende manoeuvre
- Wateroverlast Barendrecht, 500 kilo cocaïne en extreme weersomstandigheden
- Verpakker Leo de Kock stapt in biologische verspakketten
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Job offer - Key Account Manager
This renowned company has built up a strong reputation with high-quality products within the fresh fruit and vegetables business. This company imports a large range of fresh fruit and vegetables from producers around the world and provides retailers with innovative solutions for services and products.
Key Account Manager
The new colleague will mainly be responsible for the Benelux region and will be the contact person for assigned customers internal and external. The Key Account Manager identifies and anticipates customer needs and acquires a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. He or she will negotiate, closes contracts (weekly, yearly etc.) and manages overall business relationship on all levels. The Key Account manager is accountable for customer condition incl. correct adaption in ERP system and customer credit limit. He or she runs projects with customers supported by different service functions and handles customer claim management associated with Product Management/Quality.
The candidate must have an education with a focus on Sales or Business Administration. He or she must have at least 2-5 years of experience as Key Account Manager preferably in selling perishable products. A good command of English and Dutch is necessary, knowledge of the German language is a plus. Candidate will be traveling regularly to further strengthen the network.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft product range (Windows, Office, etc.)
- Proficient English and Dutch. Knowledge of German is a plus
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Sales expertise within a specialized product, service or account type
- Willing to work and live in Hamburg, Germany
Do you recognize yourself in that strong sense of seeing and exploiting commercial opportunities? Do you enjoy working independently with plenty of room for personal initiative and responsibility? The conditions are excellent and fit the seriousness of the work. Do want to know more? Call us or write us an email. All responses will remain confidential.
Mob: +31 6 10782861