Top 5 - gisteren
- Farmhouse, ERP en ABC Logistics bundelen krachten in Ripe Fresh Packing
- "Dankzij de combinatie van inspecties en expertises hebben we onze huidige marktpositie bereikt"
- Van Brussel naar Brisbane: liefde voor Australië drijft Cédric Geens tot emigratie
- "Vraag naar kleinverpakking voor Pink Lady-appelen en introductie nieuwe machine vielen perfect samen"
- "Early Desire-peer positieve uitzondering op algehele oogstverwachting"
Top 5 - afgelopen week
- Open teelten kersen en zachtfruit waarschijnlijk verloren door noodweer in Zuid-Limburg
- Nieuwe grotere locatie op groothandelsmarkt Spaanse Polder voor Bircan & Van der Wel
- "Niet overkapte kersenteelt is voor 100% naar de vaantjes"
- Veiling in Mierlo staat te koop, Simon van Gennip zegt vaarwel
- Waarom een Russische multimiljonair HAK kocht
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
International Key Account Coordinator FMCG
With offices, warehouses and production facilities all across the world, LC Packaging is a truly exciting place to work. We support more than 28.000 industrial and agricultural businesses around the globe by protecting their valuable products and prevent waste.
Are you looking to work in an international, diverse and forward thinking organisation that actively works towards sustainable circular solutions for all of its customers? LC Packaging might just be that place for you! We believe the road to sustainability is never-ending. Together with our partners we are continuously looking for new ways to make a contribution to supporting our communities and leaving a better world for the next generation. Our family is expanding and for our business unit FIBC we are looking for an International Key Account Coordinator.
As our new International Key Account Coordinator you will support our international key account managers and local sales teams. Together with the international key account managers you coordinate the RFI (request for information) and RFQ (request for quotation) processes up to and including the execution of the final contract. You provide high quality, professional and consistent service to our international key accounts to develop, maintain and strengthen our strategic partnerships. You are able to prioritize and support the IKAM Team Leader with management reports and the further optimization of our IKAM processes. You report directly to our Team Leader IKAM.
FIBC’s (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers), also known as big bags, are used worldwide and the ideal packaging to protect dry bulk products during transport and temporary storage. Using FIBC’s helps reduce packaging material’s carbon footprint and increases supply chain safety.
International Key Account Coordinator FMCG
As our International Key Account Coordinator FIBC you will be
- providing high quality, professional and consistent service to our international key accounts
- developing a close working relationship with our international key accounts by understanding the client’s business and business drivers to maintain and strengthen our partnerships
- Coordinating (together with the international key account managers and local sales teams) the process of the RFI and RFQ up to and including the execution of the final contract
- supporting the IKAM Team Leader in implementing and optimising our IKAM processes
- preparing reports for key account management
- coordinating communication between IKAM, LC affiliates and production partners
- responsible for planning and consistency of procedures and work flows for our key account customers
- coordinating business execution (purchase and sales) between different countries by following the IKAM processes
- traveling occasionally to visit customers, our offices abroad and our production facilities
As our International Key Account Coordinator we offer you a challenging and varied role within a rapidly expanding family business. In return for your expertise and commitment, we provide you with a fast-paced, stimulating, international environment in which you will stretch and grow your abilities and channel your talents. Combined with a competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunities, you will be working with enthusiastic international colleagues and trusted production partners. Our core values ‘Committed, Reliable and Loyal’ do not only apply to our customers and production partners, but certainly to our colleagues: we go for a long-term relationship!
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and a good listener; serving and supporting colleagues and partners is your core business
- You are able to set and coordinate priorities independently and in consultation with the IKAM and international colleagues.
- You have great organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Your analyzing abilities enable you to give well-substantiated advice and make informed decisions
- The technical specifications of our packaging excite you
- You are independent and not afraid of a challenge
- You have an affinity for sales and solving our customers’ challenge
- Cross-cultural communication skills and respects cultural differences: you treat other people like you want to be treated yourselves; with respect and without unnecessary delay
Knowledge & Experience
- You have a bachelor's and/or master's degree in international business administration
- You have 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the packaging industry
- Your English language skills are excellent, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of French or Spanish is preferred
- You have experience with working in a multicultural, international environment
- You are familiar with CRM (Dynamics) and SAP
Are you the new Key Account Coordinator we are looking for? Don’t hold back and send us your CV and motivation letter, to the attention of Sara Jans, Senior Corporate Recruiter, to email@example.com
About LC Packaging
LC Packaging is a 4th generation family business and distributor of tailor-made sustainable packaging solutions, with offices, production locations and warehouses in 16 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia. We are rapidly expanding, exploring new markets and countries with a focus on innovation. A proud Ecovadis Gold member, we believe the road to sustainability is never ending. Read more about our sustainability efforts in our Sustainability Vision 2022 or on the website of the LC Supports Foundation.