- Keurmeester AGF
- Productie coördinator
- Kwaliteitsmedewerker administratief
- Senior keurmeester / coördinator
- Procurement Director - Manager available in Spain
- Assistent bedrijfsleider pakstation
- Senior aan- en verkoper Specialiteiten
- Senior aan- en verkoper Fruit
Top 5 - gisteren
- Te huur: Spoorlaan 12 Barendrecht
- Politie houdt grote controle in omgeving De Groot na nieuwe schietincidenten
- "Aspergeseizoen verloopt erg positief, ook voor de laatste fase verwacht ik geen gekke dingen"
- Topmanager Melanie Köhler verlaat Schwarz Gruppe, moederconcern van Lidl
- Van snoepautomaat naar snoeptomaat, Werkfruit wint aan populariteit
Top 5 - afgelopen week
- "In ruim een jaar tijd gegroeid naar 18 trailers"
- Nature's Pride neemt eerste avocado inpakrobot in gebruik
- BelOrta investeert 18 miljoen euro in nieuwe sorteer- en verpakkingsloods voor hardfruit
- OM eist 36 maanden tegen fruithandelaar uit Zwijndrecht voor witwassen
- "We liggen al een paar weken stil, voor niks werken kunnen we altijd nog"
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Agronomist & Supply Coordinator
Sakata Vegetables Europe is a subsidiary of Sakata Seed Corporation (Japan) and is responsible for the development and expansion of the activities across the EMEA area. With our wide array of vegetable seeds, we want to create a confidence-based relationship with our customers, working to our age-old motto of Quality, Reliability and Service.
Agronomist & Supply Coordinator
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Agronomic engineer to translate long term vision into short term actions at an international level. The position would be within the fast expanding and dynamic “Food Chain” department, responsible for managing our consumer brands and bridging the link between seed breeding and the consumer.
Under the management of the EMEA Brand Manager, your main missions over the EMEA territory will be to:
Manage the overall Brand’s production volume over the EMEA territory
- Visit growers across the region to share agronomic knowledge and advice to extract the most yield from the crop
- Develop and support new growers across the region by giving technical advice for crop management
- Form links with local agronomists in country in order to be able to advise our partnered growers on up to date chemical applications
- Work with growers to test new varieties from our breeding program and advise on best usage slots for these
- Ensure key members of the food chain team have visibility of product availability to be able to utilise surplus to minimize grower waste
- Verify the overall production volume is matching the forecasted sales
- Establish and subsequently manage a reporting system for growers
- Ensure internal seed forecasts are correct, relevant and up to date
You will have to travel extensively across the region (at least 60% of your time depending the time of year).
We are looking for candidates with a degree level qualification, preferably in agricultural chemistry or agronomy.
To succeed in this position, knowledge of cropping systems is necessary and professional experience the vegetable industry is desirable. To establish and maintain a good professional relationship with our growers, a technical background, good interpersonal and excellent communication skills are essential. To manage and report the production volume, analytical skills, strong numeracy skills as well as rigor and anticipative thinking will be needed.
Working at Sakata, means working in an international project-oriented environment within a multicultural organization. You need to have the capacity to adapt yourself to many different cultures and environments as well as being able to demonstrate good teamwork skills. A high level of autonomy and flexibility are also required in this position.
For this position it is mandatory to be fluent in English, (reading, writing and speaking), other language skills are from advantage. Mastering MS-Office, especially MS-Office, are expected.
This position is available as soon as possible.
The job holder should be based in Europe in one of our regional offices or based from home.
If you believe you have the ability to add value , please send us your application (Resumé and covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this exciting opportunity), before May 17th, 2021, by email at the following address: email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!