- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Communicatieprofessional op zoek naar nieuwe uitdaging
- Manager Productie
- Senior/junior in-/verkoper
- Afstudeerstage gezocht
- Medewerker verkoop binnendienst
- AGF ondernemer: Verkoop/Inkoop groenten of fruit, groothandel
- Russisch sprekende zoekt nieuwe uitdaging
Top 5 - gisteren
- Olympic Food Group is na fikse brand weer helemaal in bedrijf
- Calsa/FMB neemt handelsactiviteiten Vanco over
- "Stroevere afzet peren is elk jaar rond deze tijd terugkerend fenomeen"
- "Twaalf insluipers in één weekend is geen uitzondering meer"
- "De enige manier voor AGF-bedrijven om jonge mensen aan te nemen"
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
- “We zijn verder gegroeid met ons transport in Spanje”
- Brand Olympic treft kantoor, operationele deel gespaard gebleven
- Versrapport GfK: Lidl opnieuw nummer één in AGF, Nettorama 2, Boni 3
- Claims in faillissement Hartman lopen op tot ruim 17 miljoen
- Vijf nieuwe Mercedes Actros trekkers voor Willem Dijk AGF
Business Development Manager Europe
Business Development Manager Europe
Are you ready for your next step in the beverages and food industry?
Looking forward to being in charge of current business, new products and new customers? Does organic, energetic, responsibility, well-being and result driven make your heart beat faster? Do you want to take charge of Berrico’s juice and frozen product segment?
We invite you to our professional team.
You present the juice and frozen products yourself to the European customer base with the back-up of your colleagues in supply, quality, logistics, marketing and sales, and management.
Berrico FoodCompany bv specializes in processed berry and fruit products – also organic -such as cranberries, blueberries, goji berries, coconut, physalis and hemp seeds. We sell these throughout Europe in the B2B industrial (no retail, no food service) market. We have an extensive dried fruit and seeds portfolio and a frozen product segment consisting of frozen fruits, IQF, nfc juice, juice concentrate and puree.
Sustainable relationships on both the purchasing and sales sides are important pillars for us. It is not without reason that we are ”the feel good food company” since 2001. Berrico is BRC-AB, IFS-broker, SGF and SKAL certified.
Why you? Well, because you:
- have completed a higher professional education.
- like to sell ingredients in a B2B environment.
- have at least two years sales experience in the juices and/or frozen fruit industry.
- feel perfectly at home in a Microsoft Office365 environment and with CRM software.
- like to create win-win situations and go for long-term relationships.
- have an excellent command of the English and Dutch language.
- preferably speak one or more other European languages.
- are a team player, but you enjoy running your own unit and are result-driven.
- are enthusiastic, energetic and would like to start working in this position today.
What do we offer?
- A position with responsibility for your own segment.
- Collaborate with partners in the food and beverage industry.
- An open working atmosphere within an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team of 24 colleagues.
- Working in Lelystad; easy to reach without traffic jams from Utrecht, Amsterdam and Zwolle.
- Salary depending on education and experience.
- Full-time job, 40 hours a week, with the prospect of permanent employment.
Does this job appeal to you, do you recognize yourself in the profile and would you like to become our new colleague? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please email your CV with a letter of motivation in English to HR@berricofood.com.
You are welcome to call Maaike for more information: 0320 266 055
* Acquisition based on this advert is not appreciated *