Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Eddy en Marry Polak vieren 30 jarig bestaan winkel (1)
- Dit is het voordeel van bespoten fruit en groenten (1)
- Toen stond de veilingklok voor altijd stil (1)
- Nieuwe rode bes Haronia was toevalstreffer (1)
- Vitaminetuin vernieuwt de winkel (2)
- "Alles wat luxer is, verkoopt in eerste instantie het best in België" (1)
- Kersenteler Janus van Etten zoekt telers met ingeknipte bomen (8)
- HAK introduceert bonensoep in zak (3)
- PLUS koopt 60.000 kilo tomaten op (7)
- Zuid-Afrika: Druiventeler in Paarl bouwt huizen voor z'n werknemers (1)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Sakata Vegetables Europe is a subsidiary of Sakata Seed Corporation (Japan) and is responsible for the development and expansion of the activities across the EMEA area. With our wide array of vegetable seeds, we want to create a confidence-based relationship with our customers, working to our age-old motto of Quality, Reliability and Service.
Among the Sales department of Sakata Vegetables Europe, you will participate to the structuration of our sales network and the development of our turnover.
Full-time permanent position in Netherlands
Product Developer M/F
MissionsYour challenge is to strengthen our position for Northern Europe markets through product development mainly in Benelux area and Rhineland. Your personal input will make the difference. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning, organizing, overseeing and executing all processes of field trials for pre-commercial and commercial varieties with external partners, in close relationship with Area Managers, Product Managers and Breeders,
- Managing the evaluation and development of new varieties, positioning our varieties in the right slot and segment,
- Recording and analyzing data, updating about local market trends and requirements being precise and accurate in executing and reporting trials,
- Presenting results to sales, marketing and research teams,
- Investigating and testing new material,
- Writing and reading technical papers, reports, reviews and specifications,
- Organizing and overseeing fields demo, attending events for customers,
- Visiting customers for trials related aspects
We are looking for candidates with experience in trials management, preferably in the vegetables/seeds sector. A degree and/or very good knowledge in agronomy is preferred.
The position requires an important autonomy level and organizational skills with methodical approach. Logical with a strong investigative mind, you can also demonstrate high flexibility and reliability. You will also have developed good relational skills to communicate, persuade and work as a team member.
Fluency in Dutch and English, as well as efficient use of office automation tools are necessary.
This position is available as soon as possible and is home-office based in Netherlands. If this matches your project, please send us your application preferably in English (Resume and Cover letter), before 2018, August the 10th, by email at the following address: email@example.com.
Be assured that all applications are treated with a high level of confidentiality. Thank you for your interest.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Deel deze vacature