Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Containers 30% koeler tijdens overzees transport met OTFLOW (2)
- "Alleen prijsafspraken binnen erkende telersverenigingen" (1)
- Franse telers en retailers komen tot eerlijke prijsafspraken (1)
- Dick Blom, derde generatie AGF-venter in Amsterdam-Noord (5)
- Nieuw fruitsoort Plango (2)
- "Te hoge dosis gewasbeschermingsmiddelen op partij Nederlandse appelen" (2)
- Kennisdag fruit 2017 (2)
- Euro Pool System viert 25-jarig jubileum en opent depot Barendrecht (1)
- Telegraaf: Moderne slavernij in Nederlandse kassen (6)
- Quiks verse aardappelen heeft nieuwe huisstijl volledig doorgevoerd (1)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
GreenFood Iberica is an exporter of Spanish fruits and vegetables. They are represented in ten different markets and they run an average of 3000 trucks per year. Their motto is to understand the needs of their customers and satisfy them. GreenFood Iberica is a member of one of the biggest scandinavian private players in the fruit and vegetables business, GreenFood. The GreenFood group is formed by 23 different companies in several different countries.
To expand their business portfolio, the rapidly growing GreenFood Iberica is looking for an enthusiastic
Sales Manager Germanybased in Spain (near Girona).
This is your opportunity for a challenging job in a subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry.
RoleA challenging position with a global Fresh Produce expert.
- Developing the Northern German market and taking ownership of the products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices and margin, promotions.
- Keeping the customer satisfied, as they are considered a core asset for Greenfood Iberica.
- Managing the customer base (wholesale/retail/fresh cut) on a day to day and long term basis, as the relationship with the customer is key to bringing value into the chain and securing future business.
- Continuously working with suppliers/growers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
- Building the “Daily Greens” brand.
- Achieving agreed sales targets.
- Reporting of sales data analysis.
- Development of new products and new innovative packaging and launching them with new and existing customers.
- Regular customer and supplier/grower visits.
ProfileA highly skilled sales person with a business development mind
- Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Fresh Produce sector.
- Proficient and proven commercial skills.
- Language skills in German and English is a must. Spanish is an advantage.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyse your sales achievements.
- Reliable and socially minded
- Highly motivated in sales
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
LocationThe business is located in Spain at Mont-Ras (Girona), 120 km north of Barcelona on the Costa Brava. Support is offered with regards to relocation.
OfferA challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Greenfood Iberica. has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of Sales Manager Germany exclusively to FreshRecruitment.
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to the Greenfood Iberica website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.
FreshRecruitment specialises in Food & Agri positions at Bachelors and Masters levels. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as entrepreneurs. We work with a substantial database using social media and directed recruitment campaigns, dealing with International recruitment by way of an elaborate network (e.g. Europa, Asia, Africa, South-America). Our market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Bio-Based, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. Our job specialisms, for both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Directors, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyers, Traders, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologists, Nutritionists, Quality Managers (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.