Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Containers 30% koeler tijdens overzees transport met OTFLOW (2)
- "Alleen prijsafspraken binnen erkende telersverenigingen" (1)
- Franse telers en retailers komen tot eerlijke prijsafspraken (1)
- Dick Blom, derde generatie AGF-venter in Amsterdam-Noord (5)
- Nieuw fruitsoort Plango (2)
- "Te hoge dosis gewasbeschermingsmiddelen op partij Nederlandse appelen" (2)
- Kennisdag fruit 2017 (2)
- Euro Pool System viert 25-jarig jubileum en opent depot Barendrecht (1)
- Telegraaf: Moderne slavernij in Nederlandse kassen (6)
- Quiks verse aardappelen heeft nieuwe huisstijl volledig doorgevoerd (1)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
As a pioneer in the production of bumblebees since 1987, Biobest has become one of the world’s leading companies in natural pollination and biological control of pests and diseases. Known since many years for its bumblebees and wide range of beneficial insects, mites and nematodes, the company now offers a complete range of natural solutions including biopesticides, monitoring and scouting tools, pheromones...
With 15 group companies in 5 continents, distributors in more than 60 countries and over 900 employees worldwide, we stand prepared to provide growers with tailor-made advice. We focus on vegetables, ornamentals, soft-fruits and orchards. With the power of our natural solutions, a successful crop goes hand in hand with a healthy product and a clean environment.
IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals)
International position which consist in:
- providing technical assistance and field trainings to our subsidiaries, distributors and direct clients in IPM and Pollination.
- guiding them in the optimal use of Biobest products (bumblebees, Biocontrol solutions, products for monitoring and scouting) within the following crop range: greenhouse crops (vegetables, ornamentals, soft fruits…) and open field (vegetables, orchards, public greens ...)
- defining the most appropriate technical strategy for the clients of your area and for the Biobest Group.
- giving feedback on field observations with a complete reporting of the travelling.
- actively collaborating within the team by attending meetings and exchanging on current technical matters.
- organizing and leading technical meetings for tech/commercial representatives in our subsidiaries and retailers to develop new bio-control and pollination strategies.
- collaborating and communicating with other departments like R&D and commercial team to set up demonstration trials and to support new product development.
- creating technical documents (technical sheets, presentations, posters…).
- participating in trade fairs, scientific symposia, workshops…
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in horticulture or agriculture.
- Autonomous, opened, dedicated and flexible person, willing to travel (50 % of the time min.) and able to operate in different cultural settings.
- Min. 2 years of practical experience in IPM/biological control in ornamental crops, other crops like vegetables would be a plus.
- Good listener, capacity to analyze situations and to take decisions. Able to lead meetings, team spirit, opened, positive and communicative attitude.
- Languages: Fluent in English and any other important spoken language would be very much appreciated.
- Good experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Location of the job: Belgium or any other Western Europe country.
- A challenging and exciting position in an international growing company within a promising sector of agriculture.
- Working with a dynamic team
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.