Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Containers 30% koeler tijdens overzees transport met OTFLOW (2)
- "Alleen prijsafspraken binnen erkende telersverenigingen" (1)
- Franse telers en retailers komen tot eerlijke prijsafspraken (1)
- Dick Blom, derde generatie AGF-venter in Amsterdam-Noord (5)
- Nieuw fruitsoort Plango (2)
- "Te hoge dosis gewasbeschermingsmiddelen op partij Nederlandse appelen" (2)
- Kennisdag fruit 2017 (2)
- Euro Pool System viert 25-jarig jubileum en opent depot Barendrecht (1)
- Telegraaf: Moderne slavernij in Nederlandse kassen (6)
- Quiks verse aardappelen heeft nieuwe huisstijl volledig doorgevoerd (1)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Are you a passionate horticultural professional with commercial experience and excellent German language skills, willing to transfer knowledge about precision growing principles and our innovative and sustainable stone wool substrate solutions to our clients? Are you living in Germany or near to the Dutch / German border and are you up to the challenge to manage, coordinate and support the growth of our business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland?
Welcome to GRODAN!
Account Manager Germany, Austria and SwitzerlandRoermond | Fulltime
This is who we areGRODAN is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is global leader in offering advanced stone wool growing media solutions for plants.
This is the roleAs Account Manager Germany, Austria and Switzerland you translate and implement the Northern and Western Europe Sales strategy into Business plans and operational Action and Pricing plans for the responsible regions and segments. You will make price and discount decisions within agreed or recognized parameters and establish distributor agreements.
As Account Manager you develop and maintain strong relationships with our distributors, customers and potential customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You drive the Business and sales to a higher level and increase our market share in the region
You provide value added technical knowledge and ensure that adequate resource and focus is placed on all product areas. You systematically register all relevant information and activities in our CRM system.
As Account Manager Germany, Austria and Switzerland you have an antenna for market developments and growth opportunities. On monthly base you will meet your colleagues in the Roermond office and discuss the trends, market developments and sales status.
This is what you offer
- A Bachelor degree, horticulture related;
- 2+ years of experience in a commercial job, preferably in horticulture;
- Excellent oral and written language skills in German and English;
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
You are willing to travel a significant part of your time (mostly short trips 2-3 days).
This is what we offerA challenging job within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. There is much room for entrepreneurship and personal development. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. All is supported by a competitive benefits package with pension, holiday allowance and travel arrangements. Next to that we offer an above-par number of 26 ADV days and other non-financial perks like a very active staff association.
Interested?If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, we kindly invite you to apply, using the apply button. Please provide us with an English version of your resume and motivation letter. For further information, you can contact Rachel Engels, Recruiter, at +31 6 28 23 23 05.
Keywords; Accountmanager vacature, Roermond, Noord-Brabant, sales, agrifood, horticulture, accountmanager, commercieel, team player, travel
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.