Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Klassendag Poeldijk op ABC Westland (1)
- Aartsenfruit bestaat 110 jaar (6)
- Tulpin Group sinds 2000 gespecialiseerd in luchtvracht groenten en fruit (1)
- Overlijdensbericht Ben Zoutewelle (4)
- "De snelle groei van de afgelopen drie jaar heb ik niet eerder meegemaakt" (1)
- 4,5 miljoen mensen horen Elstar-reclame (1)
- Eerste grondsteen nieuw hoofdkantoor Eosta gelegd (1)
- Groentenzaak in hartje Gent: "pest en zegen tegelijk" (1)
- Groentehandel D. de Vries stapt met overname Corn. Verheij ook in het fruit (2)
- Nieuwe coating maakt fruit langer houdbaar (2)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Global Strategy Manager Horticulture LED
Your challengeThe role is part of the marketing team working within the global Horticulture LED solution organisation. The objective is to keep the leading position of Philips Lighting in LED horticulture and analyze, understand the global Horticulture market, trends, sizing and how to communicate, share and integrate those insights and knowledge building blocks efficiently into the Horticulture organisation. The Horticulture is a separate End to End business organization under the BG Professional Lighting.
Your responsibilitiesThe Global Strategy Manager is responsible for collecting, analyzing and integrating insights across our focus segments and regions in order to build our strategic plan and knowledge platform within Philips Horticulture LED solutions to maintain our leading position.
- Responsible to lead, collect, define, chartering and deploy the yearly outside-in strategy and the rolling 4-year strategic plan, based on and covering market trends, insights, technology implications, competitive environment. This in close cooperation with the general manager, marketing & strategy director, regional sales directors and experts in for example Product Development, Product and Segment marketing, Plant specialist lead, Application engineering lead.
- Leads strategic projects, new business development in Horti domain to maximize value
- Coordinates and improves activities part of the yearly strategic planning cycle, in order to harmonize and optimize the global strategic and go-to-market approach over the different regions and segments. Facilitates in segment and regional workshops or deep dives to create effective go-to-market plans.
Knowledge management, marketing intelligence and internal communication
- Builds a global knowledge platform to share, store the Philips Horticulture knowledge building blocks to effectively manage the organizational expertise.
- Maintains up-to-date overview of the market (sizing), competition, technical and application developments. Leads, collects and analyzes the competitive environment and translates into actionable insights in cooperation with relevant team members
- Coordinates the best practice, cross-learning and knowledge sharing within global Horticulture LED team, to manage with team members for example the quarterly Global Horti introduction training program, the global team event, bi-weekly newsletters and quarterly webcasts to share/inform the key developments
Your teamYou will be part of the Horticulture LED solution team; we are a growing business with currently 85 colleagues and additional growth plans. We aim to be the best possible advisor towards our customers, adding value to their business by providing not only lighting systems and crop growing recipes, but also business advice, services and knowledge sharing.
Our offerWe welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We offer you the opportunity to join a fantastic team: hard working yet fun to work with. You get the chance to be at the forefront of providing LED applications in several new Horticulture business segments, thus maintaining the global market leader position in Horticulture LED solutions. This role is CG70, reporting directly into the Global Marketing & Strategy Director Horticulture.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a challenging year salary (fulltime) including a personal benefits package
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- University level in Business or Marketing Management or equivalent experience
- 7 years of relevant Marketing and Strategy experience, especially in new business development, segment marketing, marketing (intelligence) and business strategy (B2B)
- Experience in building new business offerings
- Combines strategic and analytical skills, pinpoint the essence with keeping the overview, with a hands-on mentality
- Preferably international experience, experience in Horticulture environment is desired
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to guide/facilitate multidisciplinary teams to results and strong in creating structures/formats
- Team player and has good stakeholder management and facilitation skills.
- Committed, drive for results
- No nonsense, to the point
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Recruitment processIf you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips Lighting career site www.lighting.philips.com/careers or through Workday (Jobs@Philips lighting) vacancy number 268386.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Deel deze vacature