Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Nieuw-Zeeland: parlement voelt druk om GMO-vrije regio's te steunen (2)
- "Met frambozen en bramen uit Sicilië meer zekerheid in aanvoer" (1)
- "Bio niet gezonder of beter voor het milieu" (2)
- Afscheid van 80 jaar ervaring Mooy Logistics (5)
- Kleur verpakking kan groenten aantrekkelijker maken (1)
- Wijkagent vindt gedumpte champignons (1)
- Feestelijke opening nieuwbouw Levarht (4)
- "Vraag naar pastinaak neemt elk jaar toe" (1)
- Groen licht gezamenlijke aanpak fruitsector, maar hoe? (2)
- Niels Klapwijk en Paul Schockman aan de slag bij NatureFresh in Canada (1)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Delicious, healthy, easy and a great variety. All these characteristics in combination with beets in all shapes, sizes and preparations have formed BEETZ. A refreshing look at the category approach for this unique root crop, without losing the origin and tradition that founded this great vegetable.
Beetz is a joint venture of Bio Brass (based in the Netherlands) and G’s Fresh (based in the UK).
Beetz serves retail and foodservice with a full beetroot assortment throughout Europe. The assortment includes, fresh beets, vacuum cooked beets (essentials) and specialties (flavoured beets, baby beets and juices). The experience, passion and knowledge of the a full beetroot assortment has been built over many years. The Love Beets brand is a good example - and Beetz will develop a position for this brand in Europe. This in combination with local production and preparation are the key drivers within Beetz.
Growing beetroot at the farms of the shareholders forms the fundament. Using organic raw material is a preference, but as long as it fits the category. The organic land based in both Holland and Spain is the basis at the farm in Holland, preventing unnecessary food miles and costs. Being placed in the centre for European fruit and vegetables logistics, makes it easy to deliver throughout Europe.
Junior Marketeer with a passion for food
Job DescriptionTrade marketing, work with beetroots category management in a retail environment
- Responsible for implementing the marketing-and communication strategy of Beetz.
- Developing marketing campaigns, initiate promotion activities to increase the sale of Beetz.
- Implements Love Beets as a trade mark for Europe.
- Support product launches in the Northern European Market.
- Support the Sales Manager of Beetz.
- Collaborate and facilitate cross function teamwork with BioBrass, G’s Fresh and other departments to successfully implement strategy initiatives.
- Prepare meetings, marketing activities, presentations, trade fairs and product samples (in store sampling).
- Responsible for organizing the development of new labels.
- Liaise with and listen to the market to be able to identify and create new Beetz variations and solutions.
- You will work with the Sales Manager and will report to the Managing Director of Beetz.
ProfileAmbitious young marketeer with strong retail focus and project management skills
- Minimum bachelor's level, preferably achieved through education, for example in Marketing, Commerce/Sales or Food technology/Food business.
- Preferably experience in sales management, product management or marketing management in retail or foodservice environment.
- Excellent presentation, social media and demonstration skills.
- Good command of the German and English language, preferably fluently in speaking and writing.
- Hands on mentality.
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator and networker, capacity to build relationships.
- Energetic and a high degree of commitment.
OfferBeetz offers you a challenging position with a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
A very competitive remuneration package is available for you.
RespondBeetz has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Junior Marketeer exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
For further information, please contact Inge Luimes +31 624339179.
You can send your application only trough www.ceresrecruitment.eu.
Information about the company can be found at www.beetzeurope.com and www.lovebeets.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.
Ceres is the Recruitment, Interim Solutions and Executive Search Specialist in Food & Agribusiness targetting Bachelors and Masters. They work with a large database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) and offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Poland. CeresRecruitment fulfills agricultural jobs. The market areas are: Agriculture, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro Chemicals, Pharma Veterinary, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The function specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager, Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources (HR), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R & D), Food Technologist, nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Engineering.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.