Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Nieuw-Zeeland: parlement voelt druk om GMO-vrije regio's te steunen (2)
- "Met frambozen en bramen uit Sicilië meer zekerheid in aanvoer" (1)
- "Bio niet gezonder of beter voor het milieu" (2)
- Afscheid van 80 jaar ervaring Mooy Logistics (5)
- Kleur verpakking kan groenten aantrekkelijker maken (1)
- Wijkagent vindt gedumpte champignons (1)
- Feestelijke opening nieuwbouw Levarht (4)
- "Vraag naar pastinaak neemt elk jaar toe" (1)
- Groen licht gezamenlijke aanpak fruitsector, maar hoe? (2)
- Niels Klapwijk en Paul Schockman aan de slag bij NatureFresh in Canada (1)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Priva prefers working closely to our customers. Therefore, we use a regional market approach from local offices throughout the world (EMEA, ASIA, North America & Latin America). We are looking for an ambitious & inspiring General Manager for our office in Mexico (opened in 2010). The vacancy originated because the current Manager moves to another role and because we have the ambition to grow further in this region.
General Manager Priva Latina America (Mexico)When B2B sales, horticulture, entrepreneuring and managing is in your veins
As General Manager you will be responsible for running the daily operations within the office, achieving the sales, the yearly sales target and the development of new verticals in the region. You will spend a big part of your time with managing key accounts in Latin-America. Commerce is in your veins and you don’t settle for less than the best. You are a pioneer and have a result driven and decisive management style. Your main goal will be successfully developing new verticals as Soft Fruit. Next to that you will contribute to an excellent service level. With your vision and management style you and your team will be able to achieve set goals. It’s in your nature to deal with great (commercial) challenges as you come up with stimulating and creative solutions. You are a (strategic) business developer, manager, connector & pioneer all at the same time.
With your commercial drive and experience within horticulture you will be able to build and further strengthen the existing (B2B) network. You have experience in international horticulture and together with the local sales team you create the best service thinkable. You know your way around the Latin-American (you speak both Spanish & English) culture and are accustomed to sell by means of building and maintaining a relationship. You are well acquainted with technology and you know how to close the deal. Our ambition is to create one supporting regional office with multiple local offices in the Americas, therefore you will report to the General Manager of Priva Inc. California.
Job title: General Manager
Location: Querétaro, with frequent business travelling within Latin America and abroad.
Does this profile suit you?
- At least a Bachelor degree (e.g. Technical Business Management or comparable);
- Experienced with B2B Sales in an international environment;
- Verifiable management experience;
- You are an entrepreneur with a clear vision, who thinks strategically while managing the day to day operation.
- Experience in the horticulture business is appreciated;
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- You are sensitive for the things going on around you and you are able to shift styles to communicate and work with different cultures on a daily basis;
- These competencies are applicable to you: vision, go-getter, decisive, result driven, coaching ability, interpersonal sensitivity and cooperating.
About PrivaWe offer you a varied, independent and challenging position within an international family-owned business (400 professional and committed colleagues) that focuses on developing and delivering products and services for sustainable and innovative climate control and process management in the horticulture and utilities industries. Sustainability is reflected not only in our products and services, but also in our campus and our relationships with our employees, partners and suppliers. At Priva, we maintain an open culture in which extensive collaboration is emphasized and valued. Do you want to learn more about Priva and our way of working? Please visit our website at www.priva.com or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com attn. Maarten Hartong or Lianne van der Stok.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.